Magnetic Island Ferry - Return Passenger Fare
Ticket is valid for 30 days from date of purchase and there is no requirement to book on a set ferry departure.
Relax and unwind on Magnetic Island where you will find secluded beaches, rugged nature, abundant wildlife and easy access to the Great Barrier Reef.
Conducting up to 18 daily return services to Magnetic Island, SeaLink can have you in paradise in only 20 minutes on one of our state-of-the-art, high-speed catamarans. Relax on a secluded beach, cruise the tropical waters of North Queensland or try one of the many adventure activities on offer on Magnetic Island.
|Operates||Daily (refer below timetable)|
|Departs||Breakwater Ferry Terminal, Townsville. Arrives: Nelly Bay Ferry Terminal, Magnetic Island.|
|Returns||Nelly Bay Ferry Terminal, Magnetic Island. Arrives: Breakwater Ferry Terminal, Townsville.|
|Timetable||Refer to the Magnetic Island Ferry Timetable for the most up to date departure days and times.|
With an average of 320 sunny days a year, Magnetic Island is the perfect destination to visit all year round!
A few things you might not have known about Magnetic Island:
- Just 8km from Townsville in Tropical North Queensland
- Boasts 23 beautiful bays and beaches
- The Island is two thirds protected National Park and is situated in the World Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- The highest point on the Island is Mount Cook at 497m (1,631 ft.) above sea level
- The only fully self-contained Island in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Magnetic Island has a resident population of over 2,500
- Home to Northern Australia’s largest colony of Koalas living in the wild
A child is aged 5-14 years. Children 0-4 years are free of charge.
A valid Australian concession or student card must be presented to receive these fares and must be presented for boarding at all times.