Crab Claw Island Cruise and Seafood Buffet
Normal Price: $189.00
Please note: The Brilliant Benefits Members price is available on new bookings made between 01/04/22 and 30/06/22. Promoted discounted price valid for travel for selected dates below between 23/04/22 to 19/11/22.
The Crab Claw Island Cruise and Seafood Buffet operates on selected Saturdays between April to November
Cruise from Darwin around the Cox Peninsula and into Bynoe Harbour, disembarking right on the beach at the remote Crab Claw Island Resort where you’ll indulge in a delicious all-Australian seafood buffet.
Feast on locally caught barramundi, thread fin salmon and prawns, SA oysters, Black Angus porterhouse steak, fresh salads and dessert; all while taking in the stunning harbour views and enjoying a drink or two with friends.
Spend the afternoon relaxing in the bar, floating in the resort pools or explore further afield through the wildlife sanctuary before cruising back to Cullen Bay.
DURATION: Full Day
OPERATES: Selected Saturdays between April and November (tide dependent)
- Saturday 23 April
- Saturday 07 May
- Saturday 14 May***
- Saturday 28 May***
- Saturday 11 June
- Saturday 25 June
- Saturday 23 July
- Saturday 22 October
- Saturday 05 November***
- Saturday 19 November
***Departure dates are 10:30am check-in for 11am departure.
All other departures are 10am check-in for a 10:30am departure.
DEPARTS: Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal, Marina Boulevard Cullen Bay, Darwin
CHECK IN TIME: 10:00am
DEPARTURE TIME: 10:30am
RETURN TIME: 5:30pm
Please note: some tours are subject to earlier departures.
- Return cruise from Darwin (Cullen Bay) to Crab Claw Island
- Live commentary
- Seafood buffet lunch at Crab Claw Island Resort
- Drinks available for purchase at Crab Claw Island Resort
Depart Cullen Bay for the 2-hour cruise heading out of Darwin Harbour and into Bynoe Harbour. Your skipper will provide light commentary along the way, pointing out areas of interest and historical information.
On arrival onto the beach at Crab Claw Island, enjoy a seafood buffet meal on the spacious deck overlooking the water, with plenty of time to relax and enjoy the surroundings. There are two swimming pools, boats for hire and optional helicopter flights or simply relax with a cool beverage on the deck before cruising back to Cullen Bay.
Indicative buffet menu:
- Fresh oysters, cold prawns, garlic prawns, baked fish (Barramundi), battered fish (Threadfin Salmon), chicken dish, potato bake, caesar salad, Greek salad, garden salad, steamed rice, bread rolls, cake, fruit salad, cream.
• No swimming at the beach at Crab Claw Island due to crocodile risk
• Children 4 years and under are FOC
• Dietary requirements accommodated with prior notice
• Drinks not included
• Non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase on board the vessel
• Alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase at Crab Claw Island